About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Monday, August 13, 2012

KiD CuDi 'Just What IAm (feat. King Chip)(Prod. KiD CuDi)'

Just what you need. Some new KiD CuDi to start off this beautiful week. I haven't heard any new music from my guy Cudders in a minute now (last thing I had was ('Dennis, Hook Me Up With Some More Of This Whiskey'). He is currently working on his new hip hop/rap album, "Indicud"which by the sound of 'Just What IAm' it will surely be a classic. Shoutouts to the artist formerly known as Chip Tha Ripper, King Chip, for providing an amazing feature on this track. This is just something you can truly rage to and I love that CuDi doesn't fail to give his fans and himself something that we'll all love. CuDi tweeted that he'll be dropping some tracks from the upcoming album in the coming weeks, so I look forward to hearing some more songs he has in store for us. 

Download 'Just What IAm' Here
Follow KiD CuDi on Twitter

"I wanna get high y’all, I wanna get high y’all, need it need it to get by y’all, can you get me high y’all."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management