About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Adele 'Rolling in the Deep (Jamie xx Remix)(Feat. Childish Gambino)'

I honestly don't know what I waited so long before I checked out Donald Glover aka Childish Gambino's music. If you haven't heard of Childish Gambino, I highly suggest that you take some time out of your busy lives and listen to some of his stuff. I'll start ya'll off with this remix he did of Adele's 'Rolling in the Deep' (which might I add is already perfect in and of itself), but Childish flipped the beat and his verse really blended in this new version to make something even catchier for those hip hop heads that were hesitant on listening to the original version. Donald Glover is an actor along with being a rapper and plays on the television show "Community" so check him out either on tv or doing his thing on the music scene.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management