About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Ejaaz 'Just A Kid (Prod. by @BoogieKazamm)'

New music from a young up and comer by the name of Ejaaz the Spazz or Ejazz for short representing Indiana to the fullest. From this track I can tell Nap Town is home to some dope artists just waiting to get the shine that they deserve. The song 'Just A Kid' displays Ejaaz's talents on the mic over a Boogie Kazamm beat. 'Just A Kid' is something of a laid back track, yet Ejaaz still manages to go hard and drop some crazy lines that will have you quoting for the rest of the day. I'm looking forward to hearing more from him in the future, I'm especially digging his voice. It's just something about it that is different than other people that rap, and it adds something new to his rapping. If you like the beat the I highly suggest you check out more stuff done by my guy Boogie Kazamm.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT DUDE IS THE FUTURE!. nuff said, im hooked

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management