About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Knux 'Run (feat. KiD CuDi)'

Sorry I haven't been posting lately, I've been busy with getting situated with school and what not, so I haven't really had any time to check out new music and what not. However, I do have some artists and stuff that I've been meaning to put you guys onto, but I haven't really had the chance to do so, but here's some fairly new music by a hip hop/rock and electro duo by the name of The Knux. The song 'Run' features one of my favorite artists, KiD CuDi (who does his darn thang on his verse), and I'm really diggin all the instruments, that guitar and drum piece really make the song. The chorus for the song is very simple and catchy to say the least, and I really love the difference in styles with CuDi's verse and the more singy/poppy sounds of The Knux. This duo/collaboration on the song was well done. Be on the lookout for 'Run' on The Knux's upcoming album, but you purchase the song now on iTunes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management