About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Sunday, January 2, 2011

KiD CuDi 'Marijuana (Remix/Cover)'

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE! I hope that everyone had a great New Years. Let me know what ya'll did in the comment section if you'd like to share. To celebrate the new year I thought I'd drop a song off of KiD CuDi's latest album, "Man on the Moon II: The Legend of Mr. Rager," which might I add is a must have for all CuDi fans. The song and mind you I don't do the drug he's singing about, but it still is an amazing, really mellow song. Boldly titled 'Marijuana' CuDi uses his creativity to not boast about his "mary jane" habbits, but to highlight his use to keep the good times coming. The album has many great songs for all different moods you might be in, but this song keeps coming back to me. The fact that it is four minutes and 20 seconds also adds to the amazingness of the song. However, instead of giving you guys the track thats been put out everywhere I decided to put up this sweet cover by a YouTuber by the name of "jaron21." I like his voice on the track and it's not as slow as the original but it still has the emotion the original track gives off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management