About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Monday, August 8, 2011

Young the Giant 'Cough Syrup (Official Video)'

Sorry I haven't been posting lately ya'll, I've been busy with work and not on my grind to find new music to post for you all, but I'm back so let's get to it. I've been on this band Young the Giant (more when they were known as The Jakes) for a few years now, and today while I just so happened to be watching MTV this morning and I was watching the end of the video for 'Cough Syrup' which I was taken aback by because I had no idea there was a video for this. This is the first time I've seen a Young the Giant or The Jakes music video, and I can really dig what they did here. I wasn't sure how they'd visualize the song, but I like it. I've also seen a few of their live performances and they also perform live very well. An amazing band ya'll should deff check out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management