About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Yelawolf 'Hard White (Up in the Club) (feat. Lil Jon)'

Yelawolf, Yelawolf, Yelawolf, boy oh boy did you come hard with this new track and video for the song 'Hard White (Up in the Club)' which does feature Lil Jon but I think the word feature should be "featured" with the air quotes because Lil Jon doesn't spit a verse or anything, but he I guess kind of does the chorus, but not really. Either way, it doesn't take away from the bossness of the song, from the verses Yela spits to the crazy amazing beat to go with it. This is like the first hard Yelawolf song I've heard where he really goes in over a crazy beat and rips it to shreds. The video for this is also pretty crazy, for the fellas, a lot of women, whipped cream/pie, girls (delicately) fighting and some other stuff. One thing I love, is that tie-dye hoodie that Yela rocks in the video because I'm not a fan of them, but just something about him wearing one makes me want to get/make a tie-dye hoodie just like that one. 'Hard White' is the first song off of Yela's upcoming album "Radioactive" so be on the lookout for that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management