About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Monday, October 10, 2011

Hopsin '#IllMindOfHopsin 4'

Trying to get back into the music blogging game, I've been slipping for a minute trying to get back into the school thing, adjusting to college life and spending my time blogging on another site (sorry ya'll). It isn't the same tho, I miss spending time finding new artists and those on the come up people and trying to put ya'll on to them. Here's some Hopsin, the song has been out for a few months now, and people are really getting into him (I guess sort of) right now. With the whole Odd Future movement in full blast right now, everyone is repping them and talking about Tyler like no other so when they hear/see someone diss him they go bonkers about it. I was put onto this video a while ago, but I never shared it on here. It's a dope video, directed & edited by Hopsin himself, and the video isn't really that crazy, but the focus I think is more on what he's saying. He takes shots at rappers who like bragging about money, and one specific shot at Tyler (which I totally agree with him on, "Goblin" was whack). If you listen to his other "Ill Mind Of Hopsin" videos you can tell he can really spit fire. Let me know what ya'll think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management