About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Calligraphist 'Feel it in the Air'

Shoutouts to George Calligraphist for submitting me his music (sorry for the wait in the posting, I've been super busy recently), but here we go. Calligraphist is an underground rapper who brings back the actual lyrics side of rapping in his music. He strives to bring that thought provoking and hard hitting music back to the game with a sound thats his own. His deep voice adds to the music he's putting out and allows you to sit and really listen to what it is he's saying. His remix to Beanie Sigel's 'Feel it in the Air' track is amazing, I usually don't listen to remixes of this song because I do believe Beanie killed it, and the original is a hard act to follow, but I honestly believe that Calligraphist did a great job on this. It's a brief track, and like he says, all he wants you to do is listen. He raps about the struggle it is in this hard music industry and how it's harder for him to make it, but I think he does have a chance. Check out 'Feel it in the Air' and support Calligraphist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management