About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Monday, December 19, 2011

Andy Milonakis 'We Are Farmers (feat. Dirt Nasty & Riff Raff)'

YESSSS, I needed this tonight. Some leaked Andy Milonakis called 'We Are Farmers' featuring Dirt Nasty and Riff Raff. Let me just say this beat is incredible and if I had speakers it would be blasted in my room right now and for the next few weeks because it's just incredible. Everybody came on the track ready to murder the beat and they all did just that. Honestly you can't just listen to this once, you have to put it on repeat and just listen to it again. If you ever thought that Andy Milonakis' rap game was a joke please rethink that after you hear him go in on this track. This song was definitely what I needed to top off this night. Now excuse me as I pull out the Ric Flair McLaren, WOOO. Shoutouts to Derek Allen for producing this monster.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management