About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Robb Bank$ "Calendars (Mixtape)"

I've been listening to Robb Bank$ for a minute now, and I know little about him, but what I do know is that he makes some fresh music. I first got hip to him from his 'Counting' music video which has some great visuals along with a just rock/rap beat type of instrumental going on that you just can't not love. Bank$ born in New York (I forget where exactly), but raised in Florida describes his music as things he's witnessed day to day growing up, and just his experiences. With every track off of his solo debut, "Calendars" you'll get something different atop some incredible beats. I'm definitely impressed by his sound and I would love to meet him if I ever got the chance to, and I'm interested in listening to his group stuff as the other half of Tuesday Thru Sunday with Matt Meyer Lansky. So far my favorite track off of the "Calendars" mixtape would have to be 'Fine/The Come Down pt. 2' there's just something about Bank$' flow and the beat that makes this song irresistible.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management