About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Monday, July 4, 2011

Carlos St. John 'Here We Are (feat. Azeem)'

It's been a minute since we've all (including myself) heard some new and hot music by the one and only Carlos St. John, but if you've been following his twitter you'd know that he recently released a new joint 'Here We Are' featuring none other than Azeem Salem on the hook and produced by The Argonauts. I don't know about ya'll, but I miss Carlos St. John Day when he would release something new and hot every Tuesday. I can't wait for him to drop a full length LP under a major label and doing the big things I know he has in store. 'Here We Are' is that track that compares Mr. St. John's life before while he was struggling and as Azeem sings "came from nothing" to the empire that Carlos St. John is the mastermind behind. If you want to hear more from the one and only Carlos St. John check out his official website, and check out the songs I've posted here as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management