About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Theophilus London & Kreayshawn 'Shrimp Pt. 2 (Prod. DJ Carnage)'

I haven't really been up on my Theophilus London ever since I posted about him a while back, and about his "This Charming Mixtape" and I do know he recently released some new music, and an album (I think), so I deff have to check that out. Kreayshawn, a recently signed rapper (or whatever you wanna call it) out of the bay area, is on the track with Theophilus and I'm not trying to knock Kreayshawn and whatever she's trying to do, but I'm not a fan. Her style is different, yes I'll give her that, but she's basic to me. Nothing is appealing to her rhymes, but people like it so I won't knock it. The song 'Shrimp Pt. 2' is produced by DJ Carnage, I don't know much about him, but he does have some nice mixes on his youtube account. The beat for this is out of control, and Theophilus straight killed it, but I think there should be another verse added on to really complete the song.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management