About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Cam Meekins "Blazed & Confused (Mixtape)"

Cam Meekins, if you've never heard of him take a second while I put you onto him, he's a rapper out of the Massachusetts area, so shoutouts to the 413 and other area codes in Mass (lol). I've heard a couple of his freestyles and songs from Cam on his YouTube and I was impressed with his style and after hearing this 6 track mixtape entitled "Blazed & Confused" I'm thoroughly delighted by it. I wasn't totally sure what to expect, but Cam really did put his all into this tape and I hope you all are able to see the hard work that he's putting in as he gets deeper into the rap game. My favorite song off of "Blazed & Confused" would have to be 'Purple' at the moment. The song feels so real and he's really telling a story through his rhymes on this song and it's what really attracts me to the song. STOP SLEEPING ON CAM MEEKINS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management