About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Monday, November 7, 2011

Asher Roth & Chuck Inglish "In the Kitchen (Music Video)"

My guy Asher Roth and one half of the duo, The Cool Kids, Chuck Inglish have teamed up to make a hot track called "In the Kitchen" which as the title states was made in the kitchen, and yes the music video is also of them performing the song in the kitchen. Once again, Chuck Inglish has put together some dope beats, I honestly have no idea how he constantly puts out fresh tracks after fresh tracks but kudos to the man, and Roth comes once again with his slick rhymes to finish the 1, 2 punch of the whole record. The video came out a few weeks ago, but this is the first chance I've had to actually listen to and watch the video, and I give it my whole hearted recommendation for all Chuck Inglish and Asher Roth fans and those of you that don't know much about the two. Deff on the lookout for some more Roth songs because I need more of his music. Video directed by Mike Waxx & Mike Carson.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management