About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A$AP Rocky "LiveLoveA$ap (Mixtape)"

So I've heard about Harlem's own, A$AP Rocky, a minute back, but I wasn't proactive to put him on here before he really started to blow up. He recently signed a 3 million dollar deal to Polo Grounds (don't know much about the record label), and has been heating up the internet lately with a nice fanbase one that includes myself. I may not know much about the rap game and all its details, but I don't think we've really heard many rappers representing Harlem since the Diplomats were heavy on the scene. A$AP looks to blend that Southern (Texas mainly) trill lifestyle and his Harlem world to create a sound of music that is unique and different than other rappers out there. He recently dropped his "LiveLoveA$ap" mixtape which is definitely a banger, and if this is your first interaction with A$ap then please listen to 'Purple Swag' just a little something to check out and then listen to his other tracks. One of my new favorites is 'Bass' which I'll leave here for ya'll to listen and download. Recognize his name, A$AP.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management