About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Boogie KaZamm "Indifferent" Mixtape

Shoutouts to my guy Boogie and his production game, and the up coming/recently released (if you're on the East Coast it just dropped and if you're on the west side like myself you'll be getting it early. If you don't know, Boogie is a producer (17 at that) out of the mid-West and looking to expand his already growing fan base with his dope beats for local and up and coming artists from his area. The mixtape does feature the track I put up a few months back called 'Just A Kid' (formally called 'FREE-STILE' on the mixtape) by EJAAZ and other songs by a few other artists like Breeze, HowFly, Jayy Starr & Gabrielle Wilkerson and a couple others featured on some tracks. I'm currently listening to this 10-track mixtape so I can't tell you my personal faves, but take some time to download and check it out for yourself. If you're an up and coming artist and would like to have a Boogie beat, then hit him up.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management