About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Monday, April 11, 2011

Gabe Bondoc 'Trenches'

Gabe Bondoc. He labels himself as a guitarist, singer, songwriter and nerd. What I can tell is that he has an amazing voice and his music is wonderful. The song 'Trenches' which is off of his "Spring 2011 EP" displays his guitar skills complimented by his gorgeous voice to create a beautiful sounding song. 'Trenches' is about remembering what side you're on. I love the lyrics in this song, and it kind of reminds me of 'Grenade' by Bruno Mars, except this one sounds realer (I guess that's what I'm trying to say) and more emotional compared to Bruno Mars' song. I can see a really promising future for Gabe especially if he continues to make beautiful music like 'Trenches.' What I'm hearing is that he wants people to support and buy his EP and not to spread his music around on YouTube and what not (not totally sure if it's true though), so I don't have a download available.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management