About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Monday, October 10, 2011

Spank Rock 'Car Song (feat. Santigold)'

New music from Spank Rock featuring Santigold. The last time I heard a Spank Rock song was when I played Madden 07 and his song 'Backyard Betty' was on the soundtrack. I thought this song was like the greatest thing ever, and it still is an amazing song. I never really heard much else of Spank Rock's stuff other than that featured on some sports games soundtracks. I did just get him to this song he did featuring none other than Santigold called 'Car Song.' If you're looking for something different than the music on the radio deff give this song a try and I highly recommend Santigold's stuff as well. The beat to this song has some throwback 70s vibes with the instrumental, Santi providing the hook and Spank spitting his lyrics as usual. It's such a dope combination and something refreshing (beat wise), Spank still has his sexual references, but he makes it work. This is off of his upcoming "Everything is Boring and Everyone is a F*cking Liar" album.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management