About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

'Building My Empire' by Carlos St. John feat. Azeem

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes you already know the deal. Today's Tuesday aka Carlos St. John Day and we do have another banger from the one and only Carlos St. John. This week he samples Drake's 'Light Up' beat and along with the help of Mr. Azeem they've created their own masterpiece. It's not as hard as some of his past stuff, it has that same kind of vibe as 'Ticker Tape Parade' (which is one of my personal favorites) and as usual Carlos does his thing on the track. What more can you ask for from him? People how many times do I have to tell you, get to know Carlos and tell your friends about him and get to supporting his Portfolio movement. As I listen to the song more and more it just keeps on growing on me. Here's something extra this week too, there's also a stellar video of Mr. St. John in the making of 'Building My Empire' so check it out after the music player. Without further ado, here's your weekly fix of Carlos St. John.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management