About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Thursday, November 25, 2010

KiD CuDi 'Who I Am' feat. Dr. TIMe

I meant to post this a while ago when I first found it, but was too lazy/forgot to do it. The song isn't new it's been out atleast since February of this year, and it's by KiD CuDi and it features a German rapper by the name of Dr. TIMe called 'Who I Am.' It has that eerie, dark vibe that CuDi usually brings, and even though you (unless know German) can't understand what Dr. TIMe is saying it, but thankfully he has lyrics posted and it just adds to the whole feeling of the song. This song is creepy, but a good creepy which defines CuDi and his originality of telling a story and allowing the listener to get inside his mind through his music. If you like what you here, then I suggest downloaded Dr. TIMe's mixtape and checking out his myspace for more info.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderfull !

Anonymous said...

where are the lyrics posted?

Cathi said...

yeah I know him and I have to tell you all that he has a lot of talent to share with you ;D I recomment you all to download his mixtape, its really worth it ;D

The Brat said...

the lyrics are on his youtube page for the song, and just hit that more info button, and they're there

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l3mw9VAFRA

Anonymous said...

awesome track !!!

Anonymous said...

man awesome ! hope you'll make more tracks with the cudder bro !

Anonymous said...

man, thats dope !

Dr.TIMe said...

thanks for posting this !
lets keep in touch: http://www.facebook.com/pages/DrTIMe/117009018352879?ref=ts
greetings from germany
Dee Tee

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management