About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Friday, February 24, 2012

SourSoul "Bad Milk"

I know I've been slipping when it comes to posting music lately, and it's not that I don't have anything to post, I'm just too lazy to sign on and do it. Here's some goodies to hold ya'll over for the time being, it's a collection of instrumentals put together by "SourSoul." I don't know much about SourSoul, but what I do know is is that he makes some pretty incredible stuff. The beats are laid pack, and just extremely calm to listen to, and I deff am loving this album. If anyone is looking for some relaxing and amazing instrumentals to listen to, then look no further than SourSoul's "Bad Milk." I think personally my favorite one is 'Pancakes,' but then again 'After Dark' is just one of those songs you just cruise around in your car with the top down and just vibe around town with that song blasting.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management