About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Johny Hawkins "OG (Mixtape Download)"

This is a submission by an Atlanta mc by the name of Johny Hawkins with his 3rd mixtape entitled "OG." I don't know much about Johny Hawkins, but I am feeling this tape so far. I'm still in the midst of listening to the full tape, but I am definitely feeling the samples used in here from classics like Master P, Pimp C (R.I.P.), Three 6 Mafia and Bun B. I wish I had more of a bio to post about Hawkins, but right now just know that this tape has a great feel to it with an 80s/90s kind of vibe to it. Download and check the kid Johny Hawkins out, I'm sure you will dig him like I do.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management