About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Area 'Welcome to Hell (feat. T.D.K.)'

This isn't a new track, but I've been bumping it more lately because it's just that amazing all around. The beat and the flows by Area and T.D.K. all match up and I am digging both of their verses as well. I think it was a great move to add that reversed part to end the song, it's a nice final touch to the song. I highly recommend checking out 'Welcome to Hell' by AreaBDK or Area if you're looking for a track to get into his music. I think compared to his 2nd official mixtape (I'm pretty sure it was), "2 Fingers" has a much better production than "The Debut" and you can see the change in lyrical content from both mixtapes. It's interesting to see Area's progress in the music game, you can catch him performing from time to time out here in New England. He's had a pretty recent performance at Toad's Place in CT, who knows, maybe Area will be a name you here more and more in the music game. Here's another prep school rapper (who I also know personally) trying to grind out here. Take a listen to 'Welcome to Hell' and download that "2 Fingers" mixtape and be on the lookout to some brand new music from Area I believe later this month. 

Download "2 Fingers (Mixtape)" Here
Follow Area on Twitter


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management