About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

KiD CuDi 'Marijuana (Official Video)(Dir. by Shia LaBeouf)'

Yes, another new CuDi post for ya'll. The man, the myth, the rager, KiD CuDi has debuted the music video for his song 'Marijuana' and I have it for ya'll. This is one of my favorite songs off of the "Man on the Moon II: The Legend of Mr. Rager" album (well I mean is there even a song off of that album that I don't like? nah didn't think so). The video which like the video for 'Soundtrack 2 My Life' and 'Mojo So Dope' where it's not a usual music video, but some actual footage of Cudders and his boys and his fans and yes you called it that pretty green bud. I really like these music vids Cud does instead of trying to act something out and what not because these seem more real and like he's inviting us into his world through video and music. "Trust me, it's gonna be okay"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management