About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Monday, June 13, 2011

White House Band Show July 7th

If you don't already know, the White House Band Show will be July 7th at Webster Hall the directions are 125 East 11th Street in New York. The doors will open at 7:30 and I HIGHLY suggest ya'll take the time to check it out. This is the last show of the Rap Rocks Tour which features artists like the White House Band, Nyle vs. The Naysayers, Ra the MC, Mickey Factz and many more dope artists. The show is put together by I AM PR Agency (the kind folks to let me know about this show) and The White House Band. Check it out if you're in the area and let me know how it was. Tickets are only $10 in advance and $12 if you're trying to purchase them at the doors.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management