About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Gym Class Heroes 'Stereo Hearts (Feat. Adam Levine)'

Finally new music by Gym Class Heroes. I feel like it's been forever since I've heard some new stuff from these guys. If you forgot or don't know who Gym Class Heroes are, they are a group that mixes hip hop/rap flows from front man Travis McCoy or "Travie" for those of you that know him through his solo act and a dope band behind him rocking it out on the drums, guitar and bass. I've honestly been waiting a cool minute for them to drop something new or if Travie's solo act meant the end of the band, but they have dropped a new track 'Stereo Hearts' which features Maroon 5's frontman Adam Levine singing the hook. I'm digging the song, it's something poppy, dancy with that hip hop vibe to it and I like the collab between Gym Class and Adam. I'm hoping they drop a new CD or at least more music.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management