About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Frank Ocean 'Novacane (Official Video)'

Frank Ocean is on a roll with dropping the videos for his music, he's just hit us with the release of the music video for his song 'Novacane' which has been getting much radio play recently. Unlike the 'We All Try' video this is the official version and once again, Frank stuns us with the visuals for 'Novacane.' One thing I really enjoy about his videos is that they aren't really flashy, but they really get you interested in wanting to see what happens next and they relate to the video which is always a plus. To be honest, after watching the video and really listening to the lyrics I can understand what he's saying and going through in the song. I'm not gonna get into detail, but I want ya'll to check it out yourselves. The video was directed by Nabil Elderkin, and this song along with many more hits is on Frank's "Nostalgia. Ultra" album which is going to be re-released and on iTunes (pretty soon I believe).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management