About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Kanye West 'Monster (Official Music Video)(Feat. Rick Ross, Jay-Z, Nicki Minaj & Bon Iver)'

So if you remember I posted the video for Yeezy's song 'Monster' and I guess apparently that wasn't the official video, it kept being taken down and all this on YouTube, but guess what? The real and OFFICIAL music video for Kanye's song 'Monster' has been released to the public and it's crazy how different the actual video is. Lol, but seriously what was the point of this? The "new" and "official" video is the same one I posted a while ago except it has slightly better quality for this one and they added in that like 30 second singing part by Bon Iver (I think). I mean sure I didn't actually watch the new video to fully check out the differences between the two versions, but the parts that I did see were similar. I'm not really a fan of this song, some people think it's illuminati related or whatevs, so call it what you want.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management