About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Cannibal Ox

I'm not even gonna write about them, I'm just gonna post the lyrics and YOU tell me whats real hip hop. *correction* so i did have the full lyrics up but that just made the page uber long so I just put a couple lines and I'll just link ya'll to the full lyrics. Lo Siento.


[ Vordual Megala ]
Life's ill, some-time's life might kill
Vordul Mega, five digits grab mic's mic strike type ill
Is life real? Yo akhi builds
When life feels, like earth don't spin
Whirlwinds mic blend
Lifes at a stand-still, dangerous cuz man kills
And still, cats visualize life ghetto like
Born mind, sometime these cats see life
Street life incomplete light and be like
I'm a live life after this
One crime, one line from the Mega-la
Blow spine, everyone
Knows the city's ill, cats kill
Still black man holds nine
Gotta chill star
C-A.L.L.A.H
Be the light of Shamar
Work hard Shamar C-Cipher-A.L.L.A.H
Adapt bars snatch stars
and detach large, channels
But our bar's handle might break mic's
Vordul Megala the cannibal ate mic's
Strive live live fuck five I want a hundred and eight mic's

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management