About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Something in the Way

I'm a hugeee Nirvana fan (well not that huge, but I really really REALLY love their music) and this song 'Something in the Way' off of their "Nevermind" album, is always in my head whether I listen to it or not. It's just something that's not too hard (?) and you can listen to it when you want to relax. It's just an all around amazing song. If you understand what Kurt was trying to get across in the song, drop a comment with your thoughts.

R.I.P. Kurt Cobain.

2 comments:

Miss Bobo said...

!!!! I love them. Finally this song is being recognized inst3ead of another one of their mainstreamed hits

Freshie said...

I love your choice of music! Even noticed you had KiD CuDi on the sidebar.. awesome!

By the way, care to trade links or check out my blog? I'm new to the blogging world..
-The Freshman

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management