About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Friday, September 3, 2010

Popular by Masai

Soo I guess a little while back there was a video of Kanye West sampling the song 'Popular' from the Wicked Soundtrack (great soundtrack by the way lolz) I guess for his upcoming album which I have lost track of the title (lolz). So the sample is out there on YouTube if you're looking to do a freestyle or something on it. I found this version of the song (i just mean someone rapping over the beat) off of another blog I'm following (which ya'll should too) called CHOMP! and it's a nice song so check it out and drop a comment on the song or if you did a freestyle to the song let me know so I can put you up here. His name once again is Masai and you can contact him on Twitter: @MasaiCD for more information on him. I just checked and this song I believe will be on Masai's upcoming mixtape "Almost Back" coming out in September.

*Correction* the mixtape is titled "Almost Back" I accidently said "Black" and it will be available September 15th and if you want to pre-order it now you can at almostback.com

Without further ado here is Masai's 'Popular'

4 comments:

justp1ayin said...

Name of the mixtape is Almost BACK (not black).

It will be available the 15th of September and is available for pre-oder at almostback.com

The Brat said...

oh my fault I'll change that right now. thanks

justp1ayin said...

No biggie. Maybe we can work on a review of the album prior to the release if you're interested. Shoot me an e-mail cdmasai@gmail.com

The Brat said...

yea that'd be dope and I got you I'll send one right now

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management