About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Chris Brown 'Look At Me Now (Official Video) (Feat. Busta Rhymes & Lil Wayne)'

So Chris Brown, sorry newly blonde haired Chris Brown, has finished and released the music video for his hot new single 'Look at me Now' which features Busta Rhymes and Lil Wayne. The song by itself is hot, and all three of the guys do their thing on the track, but the question was how would the video look. I wasn't sure what direction would be taken with the video, maybe an opening with a club scene since he does say, "I don't see how you can hate from outside of the club, you can't even get in" but for the rest I wasn't really sure. The video is creative, and does show of Chris' dancing skills which is something I do appreciate since his earlier music videos. I like the video, it's not too flashy, it's very urban (I guess, not really sure if I'm using it correctly) element wise, and it reminds me of his 'Run It' video so I wonder if Chris is gonna return to those days. Be on the look out for his new album "F.A.M.E." due March 22nd.
*edit* Have no fear the video is back up.

*Chris tweeted that this isn't the final edit of the song so I'll be on the lookout for that final version when it premieres on BET's 106 & Park*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1st

Anonymous said...

wayne da beast i mean da best ha ha ha!!! don't hate unless u can do betta sucker

Anonymous said...

chris is on his way back on top .you go boy,do what you know. he is a artist king.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management