About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Daveed 'Letting Go'

I'm on a roll with the Mid West artists now. Daveed another rapper out of the Minnesota area who's looking to take over the game. He posts, "I want to be a real person when it comes to my music. I don't want to create someone that has it all together as an artist, but behind the mic is someone thats hurting." Daveed first picked up the mic to start rhyming at the age of 14 which sparked his interest in hip hop and perfecting his skill. Still giving his fans some hot music, Daveed is releasing a new mixtape titled, "Say What's Real" in May of 2011. After hearing this dope track 'Letting Go' I can only imagine that this new mixtape will be great. This song has a dope beat, and the chorus which talks about letting go of your problems for the night and just have fun, and do you. Another reason I like the song is Daveed's approach to the song, and the message behind it. The only bad part about the song is that it ends. I already listened to the songs he put up on his Facebook band page, and they all display his talents on the mic. I wish him the best, and be on the look out for his "Say What's Real" mixtape.

"My dreams they wait for me so trust I will be right above"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management