About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pac Div "Mania! (Mixtape)"


OMG, Hide your kids, and hide your wife, the Pac Div "Mania!" mixtape is here. I've been waiting for this to drop ever since they released 'Your F****** Song' and said that it would be apart of their upcoming mixtape. It's been kind of a cat and mouse game with the release, but I'm just relived it's here now. I knew they would drop it when I wasn't home, and rest assured it happened (lol). The mixtape is hosted by the legendary DJ/Producer Don Cannon who did great work on Asher Roth's "The Greenhouse Effect" (which is an all around dope mixtape might I add). I'm currently in the process of downloading the mixtape so I can only tell you all about the tracks I've heard so far which is 'Your F****** Song,' 'Anti-Freeze,' and 'Take Me High' which are all great singles in their own right. Each show off the many sides of the fellas of Pac Div and I'm sure that the rest of the songs on here continue to display their lyrical abilities. The mixtape includes features from Sir Michael Rocks (of The Cool Kids), Ty$, BJ The Chicago Kid, and Casey Veggies. I hope you all enjoy.

"Mania!" Tracklist/Back Cover

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management