About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Maniac by KiD CuDi feat. Cage

I know I'm slipping right now, but I've been super busy ya'll. To brighten ya'lls day I have some new KiD CuDi (some might have it already but if you don't it's new then lol) called 'Maniac' featuring Cage. The song has that dark kind of feel with like an eerie kind of beat and the chorus is crazy, but hey thats CuDi. It's just something you can bump your head to if your by yourself reflecting or with friends. Not really something to play at the club but that doesn't mean it's not a good song. I'm getting goosebumps just from listening to it right now lol.

P.S. yes that CuDi design is originally edited by me so if you see this edit somewhere else know what I did it, the picture was taken by someone else but design by me. If you like it thankss I appreciate it.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management