About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Sunday, October 17, 2010

M.A.C. 'Tic Tac Toe' (Official Video)

So the guys of M.A.C., the most anticipated crew, or Mike, Aziz and Chris have finally (i mean FINALLY) dropped the video for their song 'Tic Tac Toe.' I've been waiting for this to drop ever since I found their music. The video matches the song with it being like a party kind of song, which they did at the University of New Hampshire (what whatttt lol). Chris looks sooo adorable in the video and when he says, "the lax bro, you know I got that flow" scene is just too much lol. Yes Mike and Aziz ya'll did the darn thing (lol) in the video, the song is great and the video is amazing. I love the clarity of the video and the clear concept, I can't wait for that "WeAreMAC EP" to drop.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management