About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

So Appalled (Freestyle)

The song 'So Appalled' by Kanye and Company (too much to actually list the names, sorry ya'll) has been mixed and freestyled over by an assortment of people (I posted Gilbere Forte's version already) and has yet again been done over by Jadakiss and Styles P. I dig this version (not a huge fan of the original...surprise surprise), idk this one just sounds better and I do like Jadakiss and it's fun to hear from him and what not. I never really thought of Styles P of a (idk how to say it), but serious and real kind of rapper but he really drops some real stuff. Well enough typing from me, here's the freestyle and let me know what you think.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management