About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Mik Thomas 'When You See Me'

Mik Thomas, a rapper out of the Texas area, but has lived in many states so maybe you can say he's from your hood. I stumbled upon him and his music like a month or so ago, contacted him on featuring on here and dropping the exclusive tracks before they get out worldwide and he agreed, but it's been up to me to stop being so lazy and actually get it together. To Mik, I'm sorry, but I got you the whole college thing is crazy right now. Let's get back to the music tho, I don't know much about him, but I hope to get more info soon, but just listening to his music you know he has a real passion for it. The song I'm posting 'When You See Me' is just a great example on how, idk I don't wanto to use the word "real" but it is authentic. It's that true hip hop that you don't really get unless you're listening to underground artists who put that time and effort into a track and aren't just doing it to make it big and exploit materialistic items and what not. Mik stays true to the game and is dropping a mixtape soon (hopefully I'll get the name and maybe the album cover in my next post), more exclusive tracks. Just a whole bunch of Mik Thomas so remember the name.

Oh and the picture is from him (Mik Thomas), but I just did a little editing to it so let me know if you like it. I still have work to do on editing, but I think it came out pretty well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management