About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Monday, October 25, 2010

'Can't Forget It' by Bagginz

Saw the link for this song a few days ago, but I was extremely busy and some other stuff to deal with which prevented me from posting for a while, but I'm back and with something new for ya'll to listen to. The song is called 'Can't Forget It' and it samples Demi Lovato's 'Don't Forget' song, the outcome was amazing I must say. The beat sounds good, and apparently Bagginz (the artist) wrote the song about a girl that did him wrong (from his YouTube) and he is getting back at her with this song. It doesn't go in and bash her, but just does it in a creative and artistic way, I'm down for more Bagginz songs/news.




2 comments:

Trevor Eckman said...

this is amazing... thank you

Anonymous said...

Hey Brat. Thanks for your eval. You're right, it was a first love thing and we love the girl, it just didn't work, as most first loves work out. He's clever and wants to blaze a new trail, more positive. Help him out if you can. Thanks, Ken

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management