About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Monday, October 18, 2010

Willow Smith 'Whip My Hair (Official Video)'

So Willow Smith, Will and Jada's youngest daughter (I think), has finally released an official video for her song, 'Whip My Hair.' The song is straight fire, and the video is...interesting we'll say that. I wasn't sure what direction they would go with the song for the video, but idk I think it would have to grow on me. The dance moves are fire, but let's get to the most important part, her hair. The braids, yea I've seen it before nothing really special, the opening part with the heart was too much for me, but that mohawk, LOVE IT. I really really really liked the mohawk she had in the video, the other hairstyles didn't really do it for me, but the mohawk was FABULOUS. The video also had a guest appearance by her brother Jaden and his long hair. It seems everybody in that family got long hair so good for your Will and Jada. Without further ado, here's the Official 'Whip My Hair' video.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management