About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Saturday, September 25, 2010

I'm So Appalled (Music Video)

No this isn't the official Kanye West 'I'm So Appalled' music video for the full song just released last night, but it's Gilbere Forte's version (if the name sounds familiar it should because he was featured on the 'Alors On Danse (remix)' I posted a while ago) which I think he went in on... The version that was released yesterday I like (But won't download, idk not good enough for me to run out and download, which is kinda why I don't post Kanye's friday weekly drops or whatever they're called), but I was wondering why it sounded like he was rapping right into the mic like it just doesn't sound fully mastered to me. But that's besides the point, Gilbere Forte did his thing on 'I'm So Appalled' so watch and let me know what you think.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management