About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Friday, December 24, 2010

The Hoodies 'All I Want For Christmas Is You (Cover)'

I heard this song about two years ago off of this band called The Hoodies' music pages, and I just loved the cover they did of Mariah Carey's hit song (one of her many hits) 'All I Want For Christmas Is You.' I think it's that the role is reversed in who's singing the song just makes me love it more, but they really did do an amazing cover of the song. Their voices, the instruments, the bells ringing, the harmony it's just a great song. If you loved Mariah's version of the song, then you will definitely love The Hoodies' version. I was trying to look them up and what not, but I guess apparently the band I knew as The Hoodies are now Joy Wave. I'm not sure what happened with the original band, but I wish them all the best and success with Joy Wave. If you were a fan of The Hoodies or never had a chance to listen to any of their tunes, then enjoy this cover of 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' by the fireplace and may you have a wonderful Christmas.




1 comments:

Unknown said...

hi do you still have this file? that would be awesome if you do!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management