About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Monday, December 13, 2010

tabi Bonney 'Get Me/Make A Killin' (Official Video)'

I posted tabi Bonney's 'Make A Killin' song here a while back (read it here), and just saw that the video for the song is now out. It's a cut between two songs, 'Get Me' and 'Make A Killin.' He does just the first verse for the 'Make A Killin' video, but hey atleast I (and you all) have a video to go with the song now right? I wasn't quite sure what direction he'd go with the video, I didn't really have a thought about what the video would look like, but it has this old school flow to it. The car they used is one of those old like Chevy cats, and the women have those retro hairstyles in it. It's interesting, and the video for 'Get Me' is more of that new school video. I like the flip between the styles of the video. Enough talking, check it out for yourself.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management