About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Monday, December 20, 2010

Huey Mack feat. Jo Christo 'You're A Star'

I just got a hold of the song, and I can't stop listening to it. It is one of those inspirational songs that gives you motivation to keep on trying and not to give up on your dreams. In a way it reminds me of Young Buck's version of Lupe's song 'Hip Hop Can't Save Me,' just message wise, and the content of both songs. The beat to the song compliments the song in which it isn't too beat crazy, yet not too soft, and the chorus by Jo Christo provides that inspiration to keep on doing whatever it is your doing to reach your goal. I'm definitely loving the song, and I can't wait to hear more Huey Mack music, and what more he has to offer. If you're looking to download the song, it's track 8 on his "Bright Lights and Long Nights Mixtape."


1 comments:

Uptown Girl said...

I like that Huey Mack song, the lyrics really spoke to me.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management