About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Thursday, December 16, 2010

'Mamacita, Donde Esta Santa Claus?'


I know I should post this a little closer to Christmas just because of the song, but it came up during Spanish class today and I can't stop listening to it. Today was our official last day before we went on winter break (oh yea) and so for Spanish class we just looked up funny/sad/Christmas related songs and what not on YouTube and one of the songs my teacher mentioned was 'Mamacita, Donde Esta Santa Claus?' While we began looking it up, on of my friends in the class found this video of this little boy lip-synching the song and it is the CUTEST video in the world. Unfortunately after reading the description for the video, it has a very sad story for the young man in the video. As stated, he and his mother passed away after a car crash, and the YouTube account owner has posted videos of his son Jason to keep his memory alive, and this is one of the videos put up. I'm so sorry for the losses he's had to face. May we all cherish the life we have and our loved ones. I hope you all enjoy this wonderful video.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management