About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Versetyle 'Black and Yellow (Freestyle)'

I've been looking for some new music, and since the mashup of 'Black and Yellow' and 'Teach Me How To Dougie' I posted a while back (listen to it here), and I found this freestyle, (written whatever you wanna call it) by this guy named Versetyle (like Versatile i think) and he absolutely kills it. He's out of the California area, an up and coming rapper and from this track, he does seem to have the talent to go far musically. I just peeped his 'Runaway' freestyle and that too is pretty dope, I'd like to hear something with a chorus on it, but right now he deff is displaying his talent. Good luck to Versetyle and all that he's doing.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management