About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Carlos St. John 'Who Else But Me'

Another Tuesday has come and gone (but for those in a different time zone it may still be Tuesday) and yes I do have another highly anticipated Carlos St. John track for you all. This week he goes in on Ryan Leslie's 'All My Love' track and creates something uniquely his own. It's almost as though he's wishing us (the proud stock holders), who've followed him on this journey doing his "In Association" series. I like the almost sentimental reflection like 'Building My Empire' in this final track to end us off with. It's sad that this is our final track but you know what they say, "all good things must come to an end." If you've been skeptical of Carlos St. John before, listen to this or any other track he has out, be sure to download "The St. John Portfolio" mixtape, and be sure to look out for the "In Association" mixtape to drop December 14th. In between then, I wish you well.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management