About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

'It's My Party (Cover)' by Amy Winehouse

OMG just saw this today, and I've been waiting longgg for Amy Winehouse to make that long needed comeback. She has such a soulful/jazzy kind of voice that's just amazing and you can listen to it all day. When she first came out on the music scene I was like "wow who is she and I need to hear more from her," it's just too bad the whole drug scandal stuff had to interfere with her career, but hearing this sounds like she's ready to bring the world her gift of music once again. If you never listened to Amy Winehouse I suggest you do that right now, her voice is incredible and something you don't hear too often. The song isn't original, but she makes it her own, it's a cover of Lesley Gore's 'It's My Party' which came out in the 1960s, and with this remake Amy just and I don't want to repeat, but she really does make it her own song.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management