About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Friday, November 12, 2010

Chiddy Bang 'Pass Out (Music Video)'

I have been obsessed with this song as of late due to my sometimes awesome shuffle mode on iTunes and it's just so catchy. I have Chiddy's mixtapes (where you can find this song) and after I listened to it the first time I immediately needed/wanted to hear it a second time. The song is called 'Pass Out' which samples Tinie Tempah's 'Pass Out' beat and some if not all of the chorus, I've only listened to this version of the song and after listening to the original I still prefer this one. Not sure, it's just much more catchier I think. Oh and this deff needs more views than over 21,000.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management